Easy propulsion with joystick or attendant control.
Experience the freedom of E-Drive and make your everyday life easier. It can be controlled easily using a joystick or be equipped with controls for attendants. E-Drive is equally suited to indoor and outdoor use.
The E-Drive allows individual customization, which adds quality for the user. You can easily adjust parameters for acceleration, speed reduction, turning sensitivity, joystick sensitivity or the three different driving styles: sport, standard or soft, using the joystick or computer software.
For further details and to order, please use the order form found under the tab "downloads".
E-Drive will give you more freedom and make your everyday life easier. The many configuration options secure an optimal driving experience and handling. The chair is easily driven - indoor as well as outdoor.
It is available in a standard version for max user weight of 125 kg and a heavy duty version for a max user weight of 150 kg.
- Motor Yamaha motors: 24V 120W
- Batterytype NiMH battery, 24V x 6.7Ah - range 15 kmOption: Li-ion battery, 25V x 11.8Ah - range 35 km
Wheel 7 kg
- Total weight 16 kg (including NiMH battery) 17.5 kg (including Li-ion battery)
- Total chair width
- Netti 4U Family: Seat width app. + 230 mm
- Netti III Family: Seat width app. + 245 mm (without frame extension)
- Netti III Family: Seat width app. + 260 mm (with frame extension)
- Wheel dimensions 16”, 20”, 22”, 24”, 26” Air pressure 6 Bar, 600 kPa
- Speed 0-6 km/t
- Maximum range with fully charged battery Approx. 15 km with NiMH battery
Approx. 35 km with Li-ion battery in accordance with ISO 7176-4
- Fuse 30 A (flat)
- Max user weight up to 125 kg
- Max user weight “Heavy-duty” Up to 150 kg
- Rims and spokes are made from a stronger material
- Max gradient 6°
- CE mark Complies with EU-Directive 93/42/EEC
- Joystick Contactless sensing by single-chip
- Standard fitted on right side on a swing-away arm.
- Force alteration By optional spring (for individual optimization)
- USB charger Auxiliary USB port (5V, 500 mA max.)
- Display device LCD (Vertical aligned)
- Parameter setting Onboard (joystick) / via PC (Smart Tune)
- Battery charger 100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz (standard)
- A power converter for car is available as accessory.
- Rated power 37V. 26A (when charging)
- Charging time Normal charging time approx. 2-3 hours
- Two motor-driven wheels in size 16", 20", 22", 24" or 26"
- Two anodised aluminium push rims
- Easy programming via a joystick
- Battery + battery charger
- A battery bag is included when you choose a battery that fits under the seat or behind the seat back
- User manual
- Two-year warranty
Does it fit my Netti?
If you do not know, which Netti you have, please check the serial number.
You will find the serial no. on a label at the lower cross bar. It writes xxx-xxxxxx.
The first 3 digits of the serial number will help you determine which Netti wheelchair you have.
Please check our FAQ for a list of all serialnumbers and Netti model.