If you have any questions about this policy, please email post@My-Netti.com or write to: Alu Rehab AS, Bedriftsveien 23 – 4353 Klepp stasjon – Norway.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide our products and services and to enable certain functions on this website and in our email newsletter. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website/emails and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title/area of responsibility
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode/area
- Preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Email newsletter usage data
- When using our online forms, we gather other relevant to client enquiries and special offers
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide, including marketing services
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings, faxes or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To customize online advertisements to your interests.
- To contact you via email, telephone, fax or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyze our web traffic using, email newsletter opening rate and traffic to our web site. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the email newsletter, website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website and email newsletter. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website or our email newsletter service can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used and what you can do to manage them, visit: Your Online Choices
Controlling information about you
When registered, you will be able to receive newsletters and e-mails adapted to your needs that provide information about interesting trade fairs, products, offers, business knowledge, news about our company, invitations to customer events, etc. To send you this information we only need your name and e-mail address; all other information is voluntary. You are always entitled to choose not to receive these personalized notifications and the newsletter at any time. You get the possibility of opting out in all e-mail newsletters you receive from us. You are also welcome to:
- Send an email to info@My-Netti.com
- Write to us at: Alu Rehab ApS, Kløftehøj 8, 8680 Ry, Denmark
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the GDPR.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the GDPR.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the My-Netti domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.