How to adjust the back straps to the users' back curves
The back cushion together with the adjustable back straps stabilize the pelvis while allowing to position the trunk in the right position. The shape of the Netti back cushion allows room for movement of the shoulders.
- Loosen the straps. Let the shape of the spine guide you.
- Position and stabilize the upper part of the pelvis. Push between the 2nd and 3rd strap.
Fix the 3rd strap tightly
- Tighten the 2nd and 1st strap to fil the space
- Adjust the second top strap, to position the thorax. Use the head position as a guide
- Gentle tighten the last 2 straps